Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Pirate's Life For Me

Yesterday, Tommy and I went to the NC History Museum and saw the pirate exhibit there. It was mostly for kids. They had a huge pirate ship so the kids could play on it and other kiddy stuff but they had artifacts from The Queen Anne's Revenge (Blackbeard's ship). They had a cannon that was ready to fire when they found it. Also had plates, cannon balls, glass, and other items. There was a silver-plated skull that supposedly was Blackbeard's that they made into a cup. It was pretty neat. We had a good time. It was nice getting out of the house.
Update on job search: My mom got a job for a sprinkler company outside if Benson part time and I will be working with her. I am working part time too to see if I like this job or if another job opens up.

1 comment:

  1. Yea for work! I hope it works out for you and that you like it!

    ReplyDelete