Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Green Thumb?

We are starting a new project here. We are putting in a garden with help from Mom and Ken. I loved our garden in NY when I was little and I always wanted one when I became married. I enjoy being outside and weed picking will give me plenty of that. Yesterday Mom brought over manure, she gets it free because the people she works for has horses. The manure smelled good (only if you grew up around it.) Mom raised horses up in NY so I was out every day cleaning stalls. Can you tell I was a tom-boy. Can't wait to start planting! Well let you know how it goes and let us know if you want anything. Also doing a flower garden out front. I really don't have a green thumb so this is going to be fun.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your garden blossoms! I come from a long line of farmers, yet can't seem to get anything to grow!

    ReplyDelete