Monday, May 4, 2009

What a Week!

Well, last week had its ups and downs. The down was I lost my job with the pediatrics office due to being fasley accused of something. That's OK because God is in control and I know He has something better for me. All the pets and the garden will keep me busy.

The up was The Ladies Retreat at Topsail. Went down Fri and came home Sun. I really needed this and enjoyed every minute. The theme was Shining Your Light. I learned important things about staying focus and letting God be in control. We had a fun time of laughing, playing games late at night, and eating junk food. Can't wait till next year!

The chicks are outside now in their pen that Ken and Tommy made (such wonderful husbands). They are losing their baby feathers and getting huge. I enjoy watching them play and grow. I am so glad God made animals. There is a never dull moment here with 2 dogs, a cat, and 6 chicks.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that. It just STINKS!

    Post some pictures of your baby chicks!

    ReplyDelete