Friday, June 12, 2009

Still Here

Sorry it has taken so long to update. Been busy. I have 2 new jobs now. One is watching my nephew Nick once a week. He is so much fun. He wears me out at the end of the day but I guessed I need to get used to it. If you don't know, Tommy and I are trying for a baby and would love your prayers that it will happen soon. My second job is working with my mom 2x a week at the sprinker co. where she works. I started yesterday and today I am by myself so I can get the phones. I am so BORED but the day has gone by fast. The cool part is the bathroom is in the barn so I can get a nice little walk and get to pet some horses. I gave one a apple yesterday. My mom raised horses up in New York so I have been around them all my life. I had an Arab that was quite crazy. She jumped at little things and threw me off quite a bite. So the barn smell brings back some wonderful memories of our farm. Well tell more of that later.

1 comment:

  1. Yep... that's sounds like an Arab all right!!

    And word to the wise (taking my own advise hear) DON'T STRESS!! It'll happen a lot faster if you don't ;)

    ReplyDelete