Friday, September 25, 2009

Favorite Time of Year

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love seeing all the leaves change, cuddling in a warm blanket on the couch during the cold nights and drinking hot chocolate, campfires, pumpkins, and houses decorated for Halloween. Nick and I went yesterday to a pumpkin patch where I got some pumpkins, gourds, and mums to decorate my house with. I also can't wait to start going to some haunted houses. Tommy and I have gone to a couple of them since we have been together and they been fun. Of course, I scream everytime something jumps out at us (it does not help when Tommy is behind me pushing me) and Tommy can't help but laugh at me. So I am really looking forward to October and November. I go hog wild with all my fall decorations. Now I wish we had some snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment