Friday, October 30, 2009

Our First Year

On October 18, Tommy and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary! Can't believe it's been a year already. It has been so fun sharing my life with Tommy and I can't wait for many years together. On Fri Oct 16 we headed out to Hendersonville to celebrate. We stayed in a beautiful bed & breakfast. We went to Pearson Falls, shopping in Hendersonville, visiting small mountain towns, eating junk food, and went to the Biltmore House on Sun. The Biltmore was beautiful and we both said we wish we could have a house like that. For my present he got me 2 tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera on my birthday (Dec 3) in Raleigh and framed my Phantom poster that I got on our honeymoon. I love this musical (this will be my 2nd time seeing on my birthday) so I was dropping hints to Tommy that he should get me this for my birthday. I got Tommy a picture book on Holly Springs. It is so hard shopping for guys. I will get pictures posted this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS to a wonderful couple. Man, you must ov had a wonderful person that introduced you guys. Hmmm..... I'd like to meet her some day!! ;)

    ReplyDelete